Enjoy Home Hospitality, Arizona Style!
Enjoy all the comforts of home while enjoying all that Arizona has to offer.
The Phoenix area has year-round attractions including world class museums and a zoo, a desert botanical garden, top notch golf courses, desert hiking, horseback riding, biking, great restaurants, archeological sites, Native American festivals, ghost towns, "wild" west celebrations, and cultural events
Available accommodations and rates:
- Private room, single occupancy B&B: $40 per night
- Private room, double occupancy B&B: $55 per night
- Private suite (separate entrance/detached quarters) with private bath B&B: $70 per night
- All accommodations and prices include a continental breakfast
- Proceeds benefit the congregation
Terms and conditions: Two weeks before the date requested, a non-refundable deposit of the first night's fee should be mailed to:
Valley UU Congregation
6400 W Del Rio
Chandler, AZ 85226
The amount of the deposit will be deducted from the amount owed at the end of the stay. The balance of the fee will be given to the host in the form of a check made out to Valley UU Congregation with Homestay on the Memo line.