Friday, March 13th – Sunday, March 15th.
2020 Multi-Generational Service Trip to Agua Prieta, Mexico
Join us on a cross-cultural experience of a lifetime. Spend 3 days / 2 nights working on life-enhancing projects in a border town along the US – Mexico border.
$200.00 per person includes transportation, food, housing, & building supplies.
We will join Rancho Feliz Charitable Organization, which provides safe dorm-style accommodations, instruction on the projects, and meals. Click on the Volunteer hand to go to the Rancho Feliz website.
WHERE – Agua Prieta, Sonora, Mexico – across the border from Douglas, AZ
WHEN – Friday, March 13 – Sunday, March 15
COST – $200 per participant
- Valid passport or passport card for every person (copy to Marci)
- Service trip application (download – everyone needs pp. 1-3, youth need p. 4 NOTARIZED)
- Rancho Feliz_Liability-Release (download – everyone needs pp. 3-4, youth also need p.5)
- 12 – 13 year old youth must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
Dates to know:
- March 1st, 1-3 pm – Service trip meeting for all participants, room 2, all paperwork and payment due
- March 13th, 9 am – leave VUU
- March 15th, 6 pm – return to VUU
Contact Marci Beaudoin, DFF email@example.com or 480-899-4249
Slide show with information and pictures (click on pictures to advance) from our previous trips, Enjoy!